Administrative Assistant/Clinical Support Specialist - Spurwink Adult Behavioral Health
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Spurwink is looking for an administrative assistant to join our vibrant, interdisciplinary team in the greater Portland area. This role provides office support for a variety of tasks to assist with the operations of the Spurwink Adult Behavioral Health. We are seeking a friendly, organized person to be part of this exciting new program.
This a 40 hour per week position.
BENEFITS MAY INCLUDE:
- Flexibility of schedules
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous time off
- Verizon & Sprint Cell Phone Discounts
- Robust benefits package:
- Single person health insurance for as little as $16.60 every 2 weeks
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Account with Matching Contribution after 1 year of service
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Don’t apply to just any job. Jumpstart your career with Spurwink by getting in touch with us today.
- Managing front office operations, including greeting clients for their appointments, answering phone calls, managing scheduling for future appointments; Assisting with general office duties, such as copying/collating printed materials, ordering office supplies.
- Perform data entry into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) including enrollments, transfers, discharges, demographic information, and insurance/billing information. Support program operations in entering admission, billing, and clinical information is in external data bases and conducting chart audits to ensure requisite documents are present.
Minimum Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree preferred or Five (5) or more years’ of relevant experience (i.e. secretarial, computer management, office management) accepted.
Minimum Experience Requirements: Must have effective oral and written communication skills. Must be experienced in working with PC’s and database systems. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
Spurwink is an equal opportunity employer.