Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC)
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Spurwink Adult Behavioral Health is seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC) to join our growing outpatient team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, social workers, and case managers working to meet the mental health and substance use disorder needs of adults in the greater Portland community. This is a full-time salaried position with no productivity expectation, and no nights, weekends, or holidays required.
BENEFITS MAY INCLUDE:
- Flexibility of schedules
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement for professional licensure
- Generous time off
- Extensive internal training/professional development
- Verizon & Sprint cell phone discounts
- Robust benefits package:
- Single person health insurance for as little as $16.60 every 2 weeks
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement account with matching contribution after 1 year of service
- Identity theft insurance
- Pet insurance
- Provide psychiatric evaluations, assessments, and medication management services.
- Demonstrate respect for client self-determination, motivation, skills, and priorities, with the goal of optimizing client recovery.
- Provide client, family/caregiver teaching and education about health and wellness
- Conduct in-person visits with clients in the community, in participants’ homes, hospitals and care facilities, physician offices, based on the client needs.
- Facilitate treatment and education groups.
- Participates as a member of a multidisciplinary team and serve as a resource for colleagues.
- Assist treatment team with development, implementation and ongoing monitoring treatment plans.
- Collaborate with community providers to advocate on behalf of clients.
- Maintain required records and documentation.
- Maintain a current Maine driver's license, reliable transportation, and a clean driving record as outlined in Spurwink's Driving Policy.
Graduate of an accredited Baccalaureate Nursing Program and completion of an accredited graduate or certificate advanced practice education program. Maintenance of current Maine Registered Nurse and Advanced Practice Nurse Licensure, and maintenance of current national certification as a certified mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP-BC). Maintenance of current Drug Enforcement Certification.
X waivered, or willingness to obtain an X waiver, and post-licensure experience working with individuals with serious mental illness and developmental disabilities in community health, primary care, hospital, or psychiatric setting preferred.
Spurwink is an equal opportunity employer.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|