Nurse - Adult Behavioral Health - $3000 Sign On Bonus!
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Spurwink Adult Behavioral Health is seeking a caring, good-humored, and team-oriented nurse to join our growing outpatient group of psychiatrists, social workers, and case managers working to meet the mental health needs of adults in the greater Portland community. This is a full-time salaried position with no nights, weekends, or holidays required.
This position also includes a $3000 sign on bonus, $1500 paid upon 3 months of full -time employment, $1500 paid after 6 months of employment.
BENEFITS MAY INCLUDE:
- Flexibility of Schedules
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement for professional licensure
- Generous time off
- Extensive Internal Training/Professional Development
- Verizon & Sprint Cell Phone Discounts
- Robust benefits package:
- Single person health insurance for as little as $16.60 every 2 weeks
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Account with Matching Contribution after 1 year of service
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Don’t apply to just any job. Jumpstart your career with Spurwink by getting in touch with us today.
** If a new hire changes status to either part-time or per diem status during any of that timeframe, they will forfeit the sign on bonus that is yet to be paid.
- Demonstrate respect for client self-determination, motivation, skills, and priorities, with the goal of optimizing participant recovery.
- Provide participant, family/caregiver teaching and education about health and wellness
- Conduct in-person visits with participants in the community, in participants’ homes, hospitals and care facilities, physician offices, based on the participants’ needs.
- Facilitate treatment and education groups.
- Participates as a member of a multidisciplinary team and serve as a resource for colleagues.
- Assist treatment team with development, implementation and ongoing monitoring treatment plans.
- Collaborate with community providers to advocate on behalf of clients.
- Maintain required records and documentation.
- Maintain a current Maine driver's license, reliable transportation, and a clean driving record as outlined in Spurwink's Driving Policy.
Must be a registered nurse in the state of Maine.
Post-licensure experience working with individuals with serious mental illness and developmental disabilities in community health nursing, primary care, hospital, or psychiatric nursing preferred.
Spurwink is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.