1. Recruit, hire, orient and train Clinical Consultation program staff.
2. Provide direct weekly supervision to Clinical Consultants.
3. Serve as back up to Clinical Consultants in meeting the training and support needs of District OCSF staff.
4. Obtain certification in Critical Incident and Stress Management (CISM).
5. Assist as needed in Critical Incident and Stress Management (CISM) within required timelines to OCFS child welfare and intake staff and child welfare community providers including but not limited to debriefing, defusing, grief and loss and crisis management supports.
6. Demonstrate working knowledge of vicarious trauma in order to support Clinical Consultants in their roles consulting with OCFS staff to mitigate vicarious trauma impact.
7. Attend to the vicarious trauma need s of clinical consultants by leading a monthly vicarious trauma group.
8. Assist clinical consultants in developing training materials to be presented to OCFS child welfare and intake staff and child welfare community providers including training curriculum, hand-outs, sing-in sheets, evaluations and certificates for the purposes of documenting staff continuing education.
9. Maintain currency on clinical and child welfare national best practices and relevant topics in order to provide high quality training and consulting to OCFS staff. Topics include but not limited to Motivational Interviewing/Behavior Change, Effective Parenting, Substance Use disorders, and Trauma Informed practice.