Lifeguard (per diem) - Cornville
|Employment Type:||Per Diem|
Under general supervision, ensures the safety of patrons of an aquatic facility by preventing and responding to emergencies.
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility.
- Prepares and maintains appropriate activity reports.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
High school dipolma or GED with 6 months to 1 year experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. CPR Certified; Current certification as Lifeguard by a recognized source of training.
Spurwink is an equal opportunity employer.