Residential Manager - $250 Sign On Bonus
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Residential Supervisor is responsible for overseeing assigned homes in the Spurwink Adult Program in the Westbrook and Portland area. The Residential Supervisor provides case management to the residents of the home, and provides supervision to the DSP's working in the homes.
This position also includes a $250 sign on bonus, $250 paid upon 3 months of full -time employment.
BENEFITS MAY INCLUDE:
Don’t apply to just any job. Jumpstart your career with Spurwink by getting in touch with us today.
** If a new hire changes status to either part-time or per diem status during any of that timeframe, they will forfeit the sign on bonus that is yet to be paid.
• Provide regular contact and supervision to all scheduled staff working in the home.
• Maintain a monthly staffing calendar, manage requests for scheduled time off, and approve final time submissions.
• Conduct bi-weekly supervision that includes review of client progress, review of safety matters, and time for staff to reflect on and discuss current issues.
• Provide support and direction for staff
• Communicate professionally with staff, clients, family members, community members, department staff, and other Spurwink staff.
• Assure that the home meets licensing and/or Spurwink standards for safety, cleanliness, is properly furnished and comfortable, and is adequately supplied with food/ household items
• Facilitate person centered planning meetings, writes the PCP, and assure that all plans are integrated.
• Assure that the PCP is followed, including regular review of progress notes and data sheets, and assurance that service needs are completed and documented.
• Take part in the on-call process, responding to calls promptly and professionally, and utilize sound judgment to solve problems, seeking additional support when necessary.
• Keep accurate and well organized files required by licensing, MaineCare, and Spurwink policy.
• Assure completion of all necessary documents for the case file.
• Is knowledgeable about the individuals on his/her caseload. Educate, motivate, and provide support to Direct Support Professionals (including new hires), so that they can complete their jobs.
• Understand, utilize, and assist DSPs with the principles taught in behavior management training. Performs the duties of the Direct Support Professional.
High school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Spurwink is an equal opportunity employer.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.