Adult Case Manager/Care Coordinator - $1500 Sign On Bonus!
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Come join a vibrant, interdisciplinary team serving the complex needs of adults with behavioral health challenges in the greater Portland and Biddeford area. We are looking for a collaborative, engaging, and driven care coordinator (case manager) who has their MHRT/C or is MHRT/C eligible.
$1500 Sign on Bonus!!
Many positions include sign on bonuses that are available to full-time newly hired staff. The first half of the sign on bonus ($750) will be paid after 90 days of full-time employment and the second half of the sign on bonus ($750) will be paid after six months of full time employment. If a new hire changes status to either part-time or per diem status during any of that timeframe, they will forfeit the sign on bonus that is yet to be paid.
Wage: up to $18.50 per hour based on certification and years of experience, not including productivity incentives.
1. Provide intake/assessment when clients are referred and ongoing assessment as required.
2. Facilitate Individual Service Plan team meetings and develop a plan of care (ISP) for the client with input from the team. Plan will include a crisis plan when appropriate. In BHH plan will integrate behavioral and physical health needs and goals.
3. Oversee implementation of ISP, monitor and document progress.
4. Participate in a team-based approach to care, by working in collaboration with Clinical Team Leader, Peer Partner, Nurse Care Manager, and Psychiatric and Medical Consultants.
5. Partner with clients' primary care provider. Adhere to procedures and practices outlined in Health Home MOUs.
6. Maintain regular contact with all team members and other community professionals involved with the client.
7. Identify and assess physical and behavioral health related risk factors and ensure that clients are aware of all community services and resources. Assist clients in accessing resources.
8. Provide support through phone contact and face-to-face meetings through home visits and community outreach. Home visiting required, as well as ability to work outside traditional work hours to meet clients scheduling needs.
9. Participate in individual & group supervision, required trainings, and case consultations. Demonstrate CARE principles in interactions with all staff, clients, guardians, and other providers.
10. Know and comply with policies and procedures.
11. Maintain records and documentation as required by Spurwink or State Agencies.
12. Be familiar with specific outcome measures as required by Spurwink or State Agencies.
13. Maintain expectations related to caseload size, billing and attestation requirements.
14. Monitor and maintain Mainecare Authorizations.
15. Maintain a current Maine driver's license and a clean driving record as outlined in Spurwink's Driving Policy
Associates Degree. Bachelor’s degree preferred. MHRT/C or MHRT/C eligible. : Experience in social services preferred.
Spurwink is an equal opportunity employer.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.