ACT Case Manager - $1500 Sign on Bonus
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Come join a vibrant, interdisciplinary team serving the complex needs of adults with serious mental illness in the greater Portland area. We are looking for a collaborative, engaging, and driven Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) case manager who has their MHRT-C or is MHRT-C eligible. A Certified Rehabilitation Counselor or Employment Specialist, or Certified or Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor will be considered with relevant experience.
$1500 Sign on Bonus!!
Many positions include sign on bonuses that are available to full-time newly hired staff. The first half of the sign on bonus ($750) will be paid after 90 days of full-time employment and the second half of the sign on bonus ($750) will be paid after six months of full time employment. If a new hire changes status to either part-time or per diem status during any of that timeframe, they will forfeit the sign on bonus that is yet to be paid.
Wage: up to $18.50 per hour based on certification and years of experience, not including productivity incentives.
1) Provide intake/assessment when clients are referred and ongoing assessment as required.
2) Facilitate Individual Service Plan team meetings and develop a plan of care (ISP) for the adult with input from the team. Plan will include a crisis plan.
3) Oversee implementation of ISP, monitor and document progress.
4) Maintain regular contact with team members and other community professionals involved with client.
5) Participate in a team-based approach to care, by working in collaboration with Psychiatry provider, Clinical Team Leader, Nurse, Substance Use Disorder Counselor, Case Manager, Vocational Rehabilitation Provider, and Peer Partner.
6) Identify and assess physical and behavioral health related risk factors and ensure that clients and families are aware of all community services and resources. Assist clients and families in accessing resources.
7) Advocate for clients and families.
8) Provide support through phone contact and face-to-face meetings through home visits and community outreach. Home visiting required, as well as ability to work outside traditional work hours to meet clients scheduling needs.
9) Partner with clients' primary care, medical, and other providers.
10) Participate in individual & group supervision, required trainings, and case consultations.
11) Demonstrate ethical practice in interactions with all staff, clients, guardians, and other providers. Know and comply with policies and procedures.
12) Maintain current licensure and/or certification as required for the position.
13) Maintain expectations related to caseload size, and billing requirements. Monitor and maintain Mainecare Authorizations.
14) Maintain records and documentation as required by Spurwink or State Agencies. Be familiar with, and complete, specific outcome measures as required by Spurwink or State Agencies.
15) Maintain a current Maine driver's license and a clean driving record as outlined in Spurwink's Driving Policy.
16) And, those other assignments appropriate to the position as determined by the Program Director or Program Supervisor.
MHRT-C certification or MHRT-C eligible, or a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor or Employment Specialist, or a Certified or Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four (4) year institution of higher learning preferred
Spurwink is an equal opportunity employer.