Data Collections Specialist - Affiliate practices
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Spurwink’s Affiliate Practices is seeking a full time, friendly Data Collections Specialist (40 hours/week, Monday thru Friday) to work with our team of growing independent contractors/affiliates. Our staff is a group of supportive colleagues and supervisors, offers hourly flexibility with a large focus on self-care. The successful candidate should have strong work ethic, be organized, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, be computer savvy and have a good sense of humor. Should be able to work independently, as well as collaboratively with our team of support personnel. Good listening and communication skills is a must. this position involves much accuracy in keyboarding and data entry so ability to type/keyboard accurately and efficiently is a priority. Experience in a mental health or medical facility is a plus. MaineCare and private insurance billing would also be beneficial however not required. Should be comfortable learning new computer databases. We look forward to meeting you!
1. Cordially, professionally, respectfully field calls and emails as needed. Includes communicating and responding to all affiliates and inquiries courteously and promptly.
* 2. Client data entry into EVOLV (Electronic Health Record), submit insurance verifications including entry into EHR and completion of necesssary prior authorizations for MaineCare.
* 3. Assist with maintaining client records including collection amd quality review of client documents to ensure compliance with licensing, accreditation, contractual requirements, storage and archiving of records on and off site.
* 4. Running and analyzing weekly/monthly reports. Caseload document tracking reports, supervision reports, Authorization Tracking reports (bi-weekly).
* 5. Assist in affiliate recruitment: Welcome packets, and maintaining contractor contact information website directory, and folders.
* 6. Responsible for a defined set of Affiliates as primary point of contact relative to clients. Support assistant practice manager with maintenance of clinician licensure and other contractor file/documents.
* 7. Handle employee and client information with strict confidentiality in accordance with the agency’s policies and HIPAA.
* 8. Track new affiliate credentialing
9. Produce internal and external correspondence and reports as requested by Affiliates Practices Manager. Maintain communication with program staff and other agency staff (finance, HR, Accounts Payable, etc.) as needed.
* 10. Demonstrate interpersonal skills to ensure positive interactions with coworkers, consumers, affiliates and the public, as well as cultural competence (sensitivity awareness) with same.
* 11. Exhibit self motivation and the ability to accomplish assigned tasks, as well as ability to prioritize.
12. And, those other assignments appropriate to the position as determined by the Practices Manager, Regional Director, Associate Regional Director, and/or his/her designee
High school diploma or G.E.D. required; undergraduate degree and / or one-two years relevant work experience (i.e. secretarial, computer management, office management, medical office) preferred.
Spurwink is a equal opportunity employer.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.