Day Treatment Clinician - Glickman Academy $1000 Sign on Bonus
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
This Spurwink position provides clinical support to clients (grades K-12) and families at the Glickman Academy Day Treatment Program. Organization, an ability to show initiative, motivation, to be an open communicator and willing to collaborate in a multidisciplinary team is a must. As a clinician you will provide individual, group, milieu, and crisis support. In addition to, providing weekly supervision to school staff around behavioral health.
This position includes a $1000 Sign-On bonus!
Many positions include sign on bonuses that are available to full-time newly hired staff. The first half of the sign on bonus ($500) will be paid after 90 days of full-time employment and the second half of the sign on bonus ($500) will be paid after six months of full time employment. If a new hire changes status to either part-time or per diem status during any of that timeframe, they will forfeit the sign on bonus that is yet to be paid.
1. Know and comply with program procedures and policies.
2. Consult with teaching staff.
3. Observe within classrooms or similar activity space for purposes of gathering data relative to a youngster's behavior, performance, and response to the environment (peers, staff, physical plant, etc.).
4. Provide family work: supportive case work, treatment and informational exchange.
5. Provide individual child therapy.
6. Prepare semi-annual progress reports.
7. Present at consultation.
8. Participate in weekly group and individual supervision.
9. Develop youngsters' and families' treatment plans.
10. Know the youngsters' and families' treatment plans.
11. Provide behavior management (including therapeutic holds), life space interviews, and prescribed mental health intervention.
12. Administer medications; if required to do so, he/she must take medication training prior to administering medications to clients.
13. Provide social brokerage.
14. Complete intake interviews, including completion of intake/referral forms.
15. Facilitate the pragmatics of unit activities.
16. Transport clients, as needed.
17. And, those other assignments appropriate to the position as determined by the Program Director.
LMSW-CC, LCPC-Conditional license required; LCSW or LCPC preferred.
Spurwink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.