1. Provide leadership and supervision to AFfME Matching Coordinators.
*2. Work with DHHS to identify children who are legally free for adoption.
*3. Meet with, assess, write biographies and complete other tools for identified children.
*4. Identify, meet with, assess, write biographies and complete other tools for adoptive families.
*5. Enter data into, maintain, assess and improve database(s).
*6. Assess individuals and families, and make recommendations on adoptive matching.
*7. Communicate with DHHS, perspective families and children per contract and practice expectations.
8. Maximize client engagement in all appropriate recruitment venues.
9. Gather and synthesize data and ensure contracted deliverables and program goals are met.
10. Maintain and demonstrate professionalism, respect, and sensitivity in all communication.
*11. Communicate regularly with Program Supervisor, including participation in regular supervision.
*12. Maintain confidentiality.
*13. Maintain a current Maine driver's license and a clean driving record as outlined in Spurwink's Driving Policy.
14. Other assignments appropriate to the position as determined by the Program Supervisor or Director, or his/her designee