Residential & Day Treatment Clinician - Chelsea
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
We are seeking an energetic, dedicated full-time licensed Master’s Level Clinician in our Residential and Day treatment program for youth with emotional, behavioral and/or developmental impacts with various co-occurring presentations. This position provides great exposure to a variety of clinical presentations and support in improving clinical skills to treat symptoms of youth ages 6-20. Spurwink offers a lot of training in use of different evidence-based treatment models for treating trauma, autism-spectrum disorders, developmental delays, social skills impairment and problem sexual behaviors. Some of the models used include ARC, SCERTS, CBT, and DBT. We have a great team atmosphere with lots of peer and group supervision in addition to individual supervision. The position offers opportunities for flexible scheduling with clients to better meet their needs instead of a traditional schedule.
Clinicians earn 31 days of earned time per year and this includes vacation, sick and holidays.
Typical duties include:
• Psychosocial assessment and formulation
• Individual, group and family treatment
• Consultation to/with family and team members from different specialties (OT, SLP, Teacher, Psychologist, Psychiatrist)
• Promoting an integrated model of care through service plan and crisis plan development
• Supporting clients through crisis
• Documentation includes APS authorizations and use of electronic health records
Maine Sate LMSW-CC or equivalent required. LCSW/LCPC preferred. New graduates considered. Supervision provided.
Spurwink is an equal opportunity employer.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|