|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The CQI Specialist is a critical link in the agency's compliance process. The person in this position conducts file reviews, informs consistent practice across the agency, participates in licensing reviews, helps sculpt policy and an array of other functions related to clinical compliance
Serve as a resource to program managers concerning compliance; advise them of issues warranting attention; provide interpretation of applicable statutes, rules and regulations, Spurwink Policies & Procedures, and the principles of “Best Practice” and “Continuous Quality Improvement; answer, or obtain the answers to, questions posed by program staff. Attend program staff meetings as requested by program administrators or supervisors.
Conduct file reviews, provide some training in compliance areas, serve as a resource to program management and clinical staff related to licensing, Mainecare rules, standards and other regulatory documents
An earned advanced degree in a clinical field related to the agency’s services (e.g., Social Work, Professional Counseling, Psychology, or Psychiatric Nursing). Appropriate Maine independent-practice licensure (e.g., LCSW, LCPC, Licensed Psychologist, RN-C, or CNP).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Necessary:
• At least two years of clinical and/or administrative experience in settings serving child, adolescent and adult populations with behavioral health needs and/or developmental deficits;
• working knowledge of licensing, regulatory and accreditation requirements relevant to the services provided by Spurwink;
• experience in quality improvement, outcome-based program performance evaluation preferred;
• experience working in and/or knowledge of Spurwink’s student, outpatient and adult programs preferred.
• Demonstrated competence in the use of computers and strong writing skills are required.
Spurwink is an equal opportunity employer.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|