1. Provide effective oversight of daily program operations to ensure effective functioning of Affiliate Program.
2. Establish and maintain efficient procedures for accurate payment to contracted Affiliates including consistent and frequent reporting.
3. Maintain and oversee efficient procedures for accurate billing submission and authorization tracking.
4. Oversight of the supervisory approval process in Evolv.
5. Establish and maintain efficient procedures for client record maintenance in accordance with licensing and contractual requirements.
6. Maintain superior customer service standards to Affiliates including responsiveness to inquiries, uniformly positive and professional interactions.7
7. Utilize reports to research billing issues and denials and make corrections as needed..
8. Provide oversight, training and necessary supervison of Affiliate team staff members.
9. Collaborate with Associate Director on annual evaluations of Affiliates.
10. Collaborate with Associate Director and Assistant Practice Manager on new Affiliate inquiries and onboarding of new Affiliates.
11. Communicate to Supervisor and other departments the status of Affiliate Practices and identify any trends and needs to be attended to