Program Director - Lewiston $2000 Sign on Bonus
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Program Director oversees the day treatment and residential units in all aspects. This includes operations, budget and day to day functions. A Licensed Clinical Social Worker, s/he provides supervision and training to employees, clinical direction and treatment of clients and is involved with the recruitment of staff from his/her program. The Program Director also administers the finances and is responsible for fiscal accountability and reporting.
$2000 Sign on bonus!
Many positions include sign on bonuses that are available to full-time newly hired staff. The first half of the sign on bonus ($1000) will be paid after 90 days of full-time employment and the second half of the sign on bonus ($1000) will be paid after six months of full time employment. If a new hire changes status to either part-time or per diem status during any of that timeframe, they will forfeit the sign on bonus that is yet to be paid.
Other duties include:
- Identify needs within the program on an ongoing basis.
- Administer programs related to parent/family needs.
- Participate in professional and community outreach activities.
- Ensures supervision of all staff.
-Coordinates education services with the day treatment Education Director.
- Provide performance evaluations to staff.
- Administer quality control.
- Maintain licensing requirements at the program.
- Communicate effectively with senior administrative staff.
- Perform behavior management and therapeutic duties.
- Supervise program consultants.
The successful Program Director must be independently licensed as a Maine LCSW. Applicants require a minimum of five years of program administration, supervision experience within Spurwink or an adequate equivalent.
Spurwink is an equal opportunity employer.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|