Direct Support Professional - Adult Day Services
|Location:||South Portland, ME|
|Salary Range:||$11 - $11.90/hr|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Monday - Friday 35 hours per week;approximately 8:30am-3:30pm. We are looking for an energetic, creative and motivated person to work with a wonderful group of individuals by taking them out into the community to volunteer and to recreational events.
- Daily documentation.
- Administer medications.
- Personal care.
- Be a liaison between Spurwink & the community.
- Be a positive role model for the individuals we support.
- Ability to work with 3 individuals at the same time in the community.
- Display patience, cooperation, & professional demeanor.
- Ability to drive individual to community places.
- High School diploma or GED
- Drivers licence
- Basic computer skills
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities preferred but will train the right person
Spurwink is an equal opportunity employer
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|