Program Supervisor - Adult Behavioral Health Home
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Come join a vibrant interdisciplinary team of psychiatrists, social workers, and case managers helping meet the behavioral health needs of adults in the Greater Portland Community. The Spurwink Mental Health Center has been serving people with serious mental illness for 27 years. With growing Assertive Behavioral Health Home program, we are looking for a committed, caring, and good-humored Program Supervisor for our Adult Behavioral Health Home to join our team.
1) Hire, train and supervise and evaluate employees in conjunction with the Director of Adult Behavioral Health.
2) Assure that employees maintain current Client records and documentation according to Spurwink and licensing standards.
3) Monitor productivity expectations of employees and all day to day programmatic functions.
4) Provide individual supervision and facilitate group supervisions.
5) Facilitate monthly staff meetings.
6) Adhere to Spurwink and mental health licensing standards re: confidentiality, Client rights, etc.
7) Keep Director of Adult Behavioral Health apprised of any immediate emergencies, crisis, or mandated reporting.
8) Support Spurwink Services Outpatient and Community Services programs by consistently networking and collaborating with agency stakeholders and community partners.
9) Carry cases, and maintain productivity expectations as determined by the Director of Adult Behavioral Health.
10) Provide Quality Assurance reviews of client records in conjunction with Associate Regional Director and Continuous Quality Insurance.
11) Participate in on call rotation if required by program(s) supervised.
12) And, those other assignments appropriate to the position as determined by the Director of Adult Behavioral Health.
Master’s degree in social work or counseling from an accredited school and Maine state conditional licensure required. LCSW preferred. LCPC, LMSW-cc and LCPC-c will be considered. Experience with adult community-based services and supervisory experience is preferred. Must maintain current licensure and/or certification.
This position requires that the employee be knowledgeable about both diagnosis and evidence based practices, have excellent clinical skills, strong leadership skills, and exceptional organizational skills.
Spurwink is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.