Assistant Program Director of Residential Treatment - Portland
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Spurwink's Greater Portland Program is seeking an Assistant Program Director of
- Train and supervise staff.
- Under Program Director’s supervision, monitor and fiscally manage Residential Treatment budget.
- Under Program Director’s supervision, manage program development.
- Participate in client CCR and IEP.
- Maintain a current Maine driver's license and a clean driving record as
outlined in Spurwink's Driving Policy.
- Perform behavior management including passive physical restraint, life space interviews and prescribed mental health intervention.
- Implement client Service Plans, Individual Client Behavior Management Plans, Discharge Plans and Transition Plans as they are integrated into the residential treatment programming of individual clients.
- Fill the function of generalist when needed.
- Perform intake assessments, (making recommendations to the Program Director).
- Provide on-call and/or other coverage.
- Administer prescribed medications as needed.
- Provide emergency coverage to Residential Treatment when needed.
- Perform liaison, advocacy and brokerage with community.
- Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate.
Master’s degree in related Mental Health field, and Maine State Licensure of at least LMSW level. LCSW preferred.
Two years experience in a similar clinical setting and two years administrative/supervisory experience preferred.
Spurwink is an equal opportunity employer.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|