Activities Coordinator - DSP - Parsonsfield
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Coordination of community and home activities for adults with developmental disabilities. Provide direct care and shift supervision.
Schedule: Thursday 7am-8pm, Friday 8am-8pm, and Sunday 8am-8pm
Research and plan individualized/group community and home based activities. Support individuals with daily living responsibilities. Assign responsibilities to staff on shift.
- 30 credit hours toward Associates or Bachelors degree in a related field (occupational therapy, physical therapy, psychology, social work, speech-language, pathology, audiology, dietetics, education to human services) and 40 hours in-service training.
- Associates degree in a related field.
- 4 years full time experience with 160 hours in-service training, at least 40 of which were in the last year.
- Medication Administration CertificationAt least 4 years experience working in the field (i.e., social services or health care)
- At least 2 years professional experience performing job duties similar to the activities coordinator position
- Professional certification in Activities position or recreational therapist
- CRMA certified or ability to obtain certification within 6 months of employment (for the ICF Group Home only)
Spurwink is an equal opportunity employer.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.