Clinician - FFT
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Spurwink is seeking a Clinician to provide Functional Family Therapy to at risk youth. FFT is an evidence-based practice and clinicians receive specialized, out of state, training as well as supervision provided by a trained, on-site supervisor. FFT is a top researched community-based family therapy model. The FFT clinician provides family therapy in a home-based and office-based settings, using a nationally recognized Blueprint family treatment model.
Clinicians in this program receive a cell phone, laptop, mileage reimbursement, and the opportunity to earn additional incentives, including Bonuses for surpassing productivity goals.
This position is a full time, salaried position based out of the Biddeford office. Candidate must be open to cases in York County as well as Cumberland County.
- Provide intensive evidenced based family therapy sessions to juveniles and their families utilizing the Functional Family Therapy model of treatment.
- Carry a caseload as assigned.
- Actively participate as part of the therapy team.
- Maintain a current Maine driver's license and a clean driving record as outlined in Spurwink's Driving policy.
- Maintain current licensure and/or certification as required for the position.
- Assist families with both clinical and concrete services including referring them to appropriate services and supports.
- Perform the basic accountability tasks related to the job, which include compiling and maintaining all necessary records.
- Assist administrative staff in collection of information for program effectiveness.
LMSW, LCPC, LMSW-cc, LCPC-c or LMFT. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Spurwink is an equal opportunity employer.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|