Day Treatment Clinician - Glickman Academy
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
This Spurwink position provides clinical support to clients (grades K-12) and families at the Glickman Academy Day Treatment Program. Organization, an ability to show initiative, motivation, to be an open communicator and willing to collaborate in a multidisciplinary team is a must. As a clinician you will provide individual, group, milieu, and crisis support. In addition to, providing weekly supervision to school staff around behavioral health.
1. Know and comply with program procedures and policies.
2. Consult with teaching staff.
3. Observe within classrooms or similar activity space for purposes of gathering data relative to a youngster's behavior, performance, and response to the environment (peers, staff, physical plant, etc.).
4. Provide family work: supportive case work, treatment and informational exchange.
5. Provide individual child therapy.
6. Prepare semi-annual progress reports.
7. Present at consultation.
8. Participate in weekly group and individual supervision.
9. Develop youngsters' and families' treatment plans.
10. Know the youngsters' and families' treatment plans.
11. Provide behavior management (including therapeutic holds), life space interviews, and prescribed mental health intervention.
12. Administer medications; if required to do so, he/she must take medication training prior to administering medications to clients.
13. Provide social brokerage.
14. Complete intake interviews, including completion of intake/referral forms.
15. Facilitate the pragmatics of unit activities.
16. Transport clients, as needed.
17. And, those other assignments appropriate to the position as determined by the Program Director.
LMSW-CC, LCPC-Conditional license required; LCSW or LCPC preferred.
Spurwink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|