• Utilize screenings and evaluations to determine, create and implement treatment plans to maximize the potential for increasing a student’s ability to access learning within the learning environment.
• Actively collaborate with appropriate team members on the Day Treatment, Residential
and OT teams.
• Provide required documentation in a timely and ethical manner. Documentation will include: daily progress notes, Quarterly Reports, IEP related documentation, screening and evaluation reports, etc.
• Communicate with treatment team, supervisors, parents/guardians, students to develop purposeful and meaningful treatment to target skill deficits and adapt/accommodate activities given the student’s mental and physical status at any
• Follow and adhere to agency policies, procedures, standards and expectations.
• Follow and adhere to AOTA and NBCOT policies, procedures, standards and expectations.
• Prepare and present any in-service material, training's and/or consultation with educational, residential, administrative and/or OT teams when applicable.
• Travel to other day treatment programs is required of this position. Monthly OT meetings, training's and other in-services are required.
• Participate in mentorship with Spurwink Occupational Therapist. Time, location,
agenda will be determined after hire and with mentor.